King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
3 Vasileos Georgiou A’ str., Syntagma Square, Athens, 105 64, Greece
Phone: +30 210 3222210
4.8/5 (80 reviews)
The Residence Of Discrete Luxury In Athens
Dating back to 1930 and located in the centre of Athens, the 5-star King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, represents the absolute essence of a fascinating boutique hotel.
Perfectly situated for captivating experiences, a truly inspiring and gracious venue, King George is located within walking distance from the wonders of Athens. The Acropolis, Agora, Plaka and Thission are nearby, so too are upmarket boutiques, world-renowned museums, and the city’s vibrant business district.
With 102 rooms and suites, a Penthouse Suite with private outdoor pool overlooking the fabled Acropolis, the awarded Tudor Hall Restaurant featuring authentic Greek cuisine and incomparable views of the city’s landmarks, King George finds its best expression in the outstanding personalised service.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stay in Greece & get 3000 Starpoints®
Stay in Greece & get 3000 Starpoints®
Earn 3000 bonus Starpoints® during your next stay in Athens. The offer includes:
• Daily buffet breakfast
• 3000 bonus Starpoints® (per room, per stay)
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Late check-out at 16:00 (subject to availability)
A minimum 3 nights length of stay is required, to receive this exclusive offer.
Stay three. Stay four. Receive more. - Rates from €220
Enjoy a unique getaway in Athens.
- Stay three consecutive nights and enjoy 5% discount or
- Stay four and more consecutive nights and receive more time to explore, with a complimentary extra night (available November-April)
Offer includes daily breakfast for two.Book This Offer
Enjoy your family vacation in Athens – Rates from €240
Visit the majestic King George, Athens and allow us to be your guide to the most relaxing family retreat with the following privileges:
- Accommodation for 3 persons (2 Adults, 1 Child)
- Daily buffet breakfast at the picturesque Tudor Hall Restaurant
- Daily complimentary in-room WiFi internet access
- Movie package for children
- Welcome in room amenity, upon arrival: Kids' Chocolate Puzzle
- Welcome gift: Kids’ Coloring book
- Tickets to the Athens Happy Train for all the family
Gladly awaiting to welcome you to the city of Athens, it would be our pleasure to introduce you to a selection of exciting activities prior to your arrival. Explore here >Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 80 verified guest reviews
96%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Excellent stay exceeded expectations.
How to get to the King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
King George is within view of many notable monuments such as the Parthenon, Acropolis Hill, the New Acropolis Museum, and the Ancient Agora.
- Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
- Lycabettus Hill
- The National Gardens
- Ancient Agora
- Natural Historic Museum
- The New Acropolis Museum
- The Olympic Stadium of Modern Times
- The Parthenon
- Piraeus Port
- Kolonaki, High Street Shopping Area
- Monastiraki Flea Market
- Voukourestiou Street
How To Get Here
A chic dining experience
Visit the 7th floor. Enjoy memorable views and authentic Greek seasonal dishes with a modern twist.
- Tudor Hall Restaurant, Athens
Hours Of Operation
An inspired destination for meetings and events of all types
Our Ballroom can be customised for everything from weddings and banquets to lectures and board meetings. Our professional events team works tirelessly to create a flawless and memorable event, crafted precisely to the host’s vision.